Large or small strip outs in London and Surrey. We get the job done!
Imagine how complex it could be if your organisation tried to strip out the floor coverings, walls, ceilings or fixtures and fittings of one of its buildings. Or if it removed whole systems, such as lighting, heating, air conditioning, ventilation and electrical cables. You’d never dream of trying to do it yourself — you’d contact the experts. That’s where Titan Demolition comes in. The things you would find impossible are the things we do every day, and when you use Titan for your London strip out company you can be assured that we’ll manage your project efficiently, quickly and with an absolute premium on safety. We are a family run business with decades of experience.
Don’t delay your vital strip out job. Contact Titan Demolition Ltd on 0808 146 9212.
Here is how Titan Demolition can help with your strip out job in London or Surrey:
- Before every project we will prepare a project dossier for your approval, which gives full details of the work to be carried out
- Our strip out service covers everything from taking out non-load bearing partitions to floor coverings, temporary floors, ceilings and utilities, including gas, electricity and water
- Titan uses soft-strip techniques, which means we can take out recyclable materials such as timber, metal and plastics before refurbishment or demolition of the building
- We’ll work with you professionally and efficiently to ensure that the de-rating of your building and the stripping of its internals is a complete success
- The ability to ensure a safe working environment whilst retaining the structural integrity of a building is key to the success of a strip out and enabling works.
- We work alongside the asbestos removal and surveying teams to ensure that the project is managed as efficiently and safely as possible.
- Once works are complete, clients are left with a bare shell ready for new refurbishment.
“Titan finished the soft strip, demolition and trial hole phase of our development at 1 Warwick House Street, London, on time and in budget. All agreed materials have been removed from site and how ready for the reconfiguration of the six storey building. The team worked to meet all of our health and safety requirements. I wish Titan all the best for the future and hope we can work together.”
Carl Bell – Project Manager, Huntsmere Projects Ltd. www.huntsmere.co.uk
Stripping your building can be a useful way of saving your organisation money on business rates, when you have a property that isn’t being used and will not be producing revenue for you in the foreseeable future. Talk to us about it. We specialise in preparing buildings for de-rating, which then gives the building owners the benefit of being able to apply for zero rating, when the building’s non-structural elements are stripped and render it incapable of use.When you work with Titan Demolition Ltd, you’ll appreciate our expertise at separating waste materials. We’re a licensed waste carrier, we’re able to prepare a lot of the material we take out for reuse and save you money. We’re proud to have environment agency accreditation, which displays our standards in waste management and recycling.
“We at Denham & Gilchrist have used Titan Demolition frequently for strip out jobs on our various properties. We have always a received quick and professional service. Always completed to a high standard!”
Denham and Gilchrist www.denhamandgilchrist.net
Contact Titan Demolition Ltd on 0808 146 9212. We’ll stop your non-performing buildings costing you money.
“Titan have undertaken strip out works on a couple of our projects. They were able to provide the manpower and do this work in line with our programme and budget.”
Ian @ Huntsmere www.huntsmere.co.uk