Strip Out, Richmond, London
107 Mortlake high street,
Job length: 8 weeks
- Full strip out of 2 office buildings in Richmond, London. Consisting of 4 floors each
- Removal of all partition walls
- Removal of flooring
- Removal of all ceilings
- Removal of all mechanical and electrical.
- Removal of block + brick walls
- Removal of all plant in plant rooms
- Demolition of the front entrance. (Cutting any steel with burning plant
- Removal of lift
- Removal of part of the roof
- Removal of the fire alarm system
- Removal of trees and hedges in the front court yard
- Removal of stairs
- Supplied propping for the front entrance. ( to stop the building collapsing )
- Opening up works. (Forming openings for new windows and doors)
- Removal of screed and concrete. ( using breakers to break the material )
- Removal of all rubbish on site and 100% recycled
- Removal of air handling system
- Don’t delay the strip out of your site.
What the client says…
“Joe has carried out the strip out of our office conversion in Mortlake London and Joe is continuing to remove site rubbish on a weekly basis.
Joe has provided me with a number of skilled labour for the demolition of this office block. Joe was able to work to our tight programme and budget.
I can recommend Joe if you have an office strip out and demolition to be carried out. Joe had to work with limited access and space which Joe overcome these issues with ease.”
Darren Knight, Project Manager
Beautiful Homes Ltd