Strip Out, Brompton Road, London
71 Brompton Road,
- Strip out of the ground floor and basement of the shop
- Removal of all services (mechanical and electrical)
- Removal of tiled floors on both levels
- Removal of stairs
What the client says…
“I am writing to confirm that earlier in 2015, Park Refurbishment worked in conjunction with Titan demolition on a Project at 71 Brompton Road, engaging them at the Stripout Phase of a Retail Remodelling project.
As Principal Contractor, we contracted Titan Demolition to carry out a full Strip-out of all previous Tenant’s fixtures and fittings, layer upon layer and then take us back to the fabric of the original Victorian Shell, ready for further Structural Demolition.
This was the first project we have engaged together on, but I have the following
- The Stripout Package was achieved on-time to a challenging deadline at this challenging location and completed within the Cost/Quotation provided.
- The management of the project inc. Health & Safety; Personnel; traffic movement; waste removal and dust control were all carried out to a consistently high standard.
- As the Contracts Manager, I found communication with all staff including Joe Gray was easy and effective.
- The Estate management Team and our Client were both impressed and complimentary about the work done and the manner it was done.
In summary, I would not hesitate to recommend Titan Demolition to carry out such works for any potential client and Park Refurbishment Ltd will certainly be please to offer Titan Demolition the opportunity to carry out any similar projects going forward, over and above previous companies we have used in the same field.
If you require any further assistance or have any questions, then please do not hesitate to contact me on 07788 413469.”
Andrew Rycroft, Director
Park Refurbishment Ltd