Strip Out, The O2 Arena,
Project: The O2 Arena, London
Project Type: Strip Out
Works Duration: 8 weeks
- Removal of handrails
- Removal of merchandise units
- Removal of smoke bafflers in ceiling
- Removal of bars & food units
- Removal of kitchens
- Removal of services
- Removal of flooring
- Removal of block walls
- Careful removal of block walls to be saved
- Removal of all waste to a licences waste transfer facility
- Removal of fixtures & fittings
- Removal of loose furniture
- Removal of fridges
- Removal of stud walls and partitians
- Removal of ceilings
We would also clean all areas and walkways after each shift.
Titan has been working at the O2 for a short time now, and as you can see there are major works being done by ourselves. The project ran smoothly and on time. Phase 1 is now complete and we look forward to starting phase 2 in the near future.
As you can tell from the pictures, our operatives kept all working areas tidy and safe at all times and after every shift the areas and walkways were always cleaned.
This has been an exciting project to work on and we got the chance to work along side Jump Construct Ltd. Once again we kept a close working relationship with the Jump team to insure all parties were happy and no hiccups along the way.